There are two types of traffic charges; one is criminal and one is an infraction, which is not criminal. A criminal traffic charge can result in jail time and creates a criminal record. The Traffic Defense Clinic handles all traffic crimes.
Even the simplest of traffic offenses in Florida may be considered a crime and cost you significant time, money, and peace of mind. Violation of serious traffic offenses, such as driving on a suspended license, can include all of these penalties as well as jail time. If you’ve been issued a ticket for any traffic offense, it is imperative that you obtain skilled counsel to represent you. The attorneys at the Traffic Defense Clinic are experienced in representing persons charged with traffic violations, and take pride in the results we obtain for our clients.
Types of Traffic Crimes
While there are a multitude of traffic offenses that a person can be ticketed for in Florida, some of the ones most commonly seen by our traffic defense attorneys include:
- No Valid Driver’s License
- Driving with a Suspended License
- Reckless Driving
- Driving with a Revoked License
- Habitual Traffic Offender
- Expired/ No Driver’s License
- Expired or No Valid Vehicle Registration
- Vehicular Manslaughter
- Traffic Infractions
- Driving While Intoxicated
- Driving Under the Influence
How the Traffic Defense Clinic Can Help You
If you have been charged with a criminal traffic violation, you need to contact the attorneys at the Traffic Defense Clinic. We will use our legal expertise to assist you by:
- Saving You Time: Many of our clients are employed full time and are not able to appear in court on the assigned date. We will appear in court on your behalf and vigorously advocate to keep you from having to spend any time incarcerated.
- Saving You Money: Most traffic violations include points being assessed against your driver’s license. Accumulating too many points within a short time frame will result in a suspended license. In addition to threatening your ability to retain your license, receiving points may also lead to higher insurance premiums. At the Traffic Defense Clinic, our goal is to prevent these points from being assessed so that your insurance premiums do not go through the roof.
Contact a Florida Criminal Defense Attorney at the Traffic Defense Clinic
Be informed. Speak with legal counsel that is on your side and can explain your options; do not blindly accept and rely on what others tell you. At the Traffic Defense Clinic, our attorneys understand the impact that these criminal violations can have on your time, wallet, and employment. We promise to fight for you. Contact us today to schedule your free initial consultation.