Michelle Merson, Esq., graduated from Nova Southeastern University’s College of Law in 1992. Worked side by side with a prominent criminal defense attorney for 15 years and has been involved with virtually every type of criminal defense case.
While Michelle has a broad base of experience that encompasses all aspects of criminal law, she has chosen to focus her practice on misdemeanors. Why? “My experience has shown me that misdemeanor cases are routinely not given the priority they deserve,” Michelle explains. “I feel a need to provide these often-forgotten clients with a high level of personal service and attention.”
“I am committed to taking great care of each of my clients,” Michelle says. “I grew up in the South, where compassion, respect and listening to others is second nature. I bring those values to bear on my relationships with my clients.”
Past and Present Memberships and Awards:
- The Florida Bar since 1993
- Admitted to practice in United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida since 2015
- South Palm Beach County Bar Association
- The Florida Lawyers Network
- Jewish Adoption and Foster Care Options
- Jewish Federation Business and Professional Committee, Business and Professional Committee
- Chair, South Palm Beach County Bar Association, Criminal Defense Committee
- Anti-Defamation League
- Board Member of the Florida Association for Women Lawyer’s South Palm Beach County.
- Super Lawyers – voted by peers